Blue Monday Update

 

I was able to accomplish the following this week from my monthly goals


I cleaned up lots of digital files:


- Cleaning up digital files on my pc.

     - Cleaning up my e-mailinboxes

      This was probably the most work of the two. I didn't realize I had so much spam in there.😱

 

Visited digital museum tours. 

Update here. I had lots of fun with this one.

 

Make a list with 101 quotes that inspire me. 

Update here.  Fun way to start pinning on Pinterest.

 

Set up a budget

Update here

 

Set up a cleaning schedule


Started to update my French, also with online courses.

     Want to know my sources to learn the language for free? Update here


I drawed a self-portrait for my about me page.

     I don't think it's a masterpiece, but I had fun creating it and I'm recognizable on it. So good enough for me.😊

    

      Make a list of a hundred and one songs I could listen to forever 

Update here


Created an Instagram account

      I linked it on my homepage. But I still need to figure out how all of it works, so still very blank.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review The Tempest by Shakespeare

Book review Mr. Bliss by J.R.R. Tolkien

Goodreads – 5 Tips for blogging newbies