Blue monday update

 Another busy week, another blue Monday. This was what I was able to accomplish this week.

-          I wrote a book review about Mr. Bliss by Tolkien, you can read all about it here.

-          I’ve read some other books too. I’m seeing some progress with Dune. But it’s been a long time since I’ve read these type of big books. So I takes me a bit longer to get through it. But so far so good.

-          I’ve created a blogpost about Instagram for blogging newbies you can read all about it here.

Since the Covid-19 infections are rising a lot here in Belgium, I didn’t go out this weekend, as it probably isn’t so safe. The government made some restrictions for bars and restaurants for a month, but they were placed in action today, which probably meant lots of people went out to have a drink or party last weekend. So we probably wouldn’t have felt so safe anyway.

I used last weekend to organize a bit and to read. I’m collecting all the info and photos from this challenge, to start a miniseries about organizing here on my blog. I hoping to post one blogpost a week about this.

I still have the free train tickets. But we don’t want to use in the weekend as it will probably be to busy, so somewhere between Monday-Friday in the last week of October. We’re going to see how the covid situation is going to progress. I don’t want to go out if the infections keep rising.

Even if we can’t go out, there’s still plenty of bucket list challenges I could do indoors. We even held a virtual party with FB Messenger video chat for my hubby. So you don’t need to go outside to have fun. ^_^.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visiting ‘s-Gravenwezel, Belgium (Schilde part two of three)

Learning to bake cookies challenge: The lazy ones

To kill a Mocking Bird by Harper Lee, book and movie review.