Monthly Goals December

 This month I’m hoping to accomplish the following:

 

-         Finish some reading: I’m hoping to read the 2nd Harry Potter book in French. At least one story of my book The Completed works of Shakespeare (Probably Hamlet). I’m hoping to read more, but let’s start there.

-         I want to do some more national traveling. The NMBS (Belgian railway company) gave away a free ticket with 10 single trips to use for every citizen, so I will definitely be using this. I’m not sure where we’ll be going yet. I’m going to use an app to randomly select a city or village. I'm going to get some options that are a bit more remote because of the lockdown rules. As it's best to avoid busy spots for now.

-         For my French Goal: I want to focus on reading in French and hopefully watch something in French too.

-         I’ve been organizing my appartment. I already placed the first post in this series here. But I’m going to post some updates on a room a week.

-         I started knitting. I’m hoping to finish some knitting projects this month. I was busy making some winter clothes for my son.

I’m a bit nervous for December. We haven’t got heating yet in our bedrooms and it’s very hard to reach my plumber. So I’m hoping to get it fixed before it gets really cold.😱

What do you hope to accomplish this month?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visiting ‘s-Gravenwezel, Belgium (Schilde part two of three)

Learning to bake cookies challenge: The lazy ones

To kill a Mocking Bird by Harper Lee, book and movie review.